Join the Community

You can join the Alumni and Amici Association if you are:

Alumnus/Alumna: if you’ve obtained a degree from the University of Parma (undergraduate, master’s, PhD, specialization)se hai conseguito un qualsiasi titolo di studio rilasciato dall’Università degli Studi di Parma (degree, master degree, PhD, postgraduate school diploma).
Friend: if you work or have worked for the University for at least two years as a professor, researcher, manager, administrative employee,  visiting researcher  or visiting professor.

Enrolling in our Community will allow you to participate in the Association’s events and activities, access the Community (the Members’ Database), share your experiences and much, much more!

Enroll now!

It's free...

We’re growing, and together we can go far…

PERSONAL DATA

Please fill out this form with your personal information and educational background- *these fields are mandatory

By confirming your enrollment to the Association, you can create your account and manage your profile.
You will then also be able to visualize members’ profiles and receive our newsletter.

Dato consigliato, per facilitare i contatti da parte dell'associazione

Please re-confirm your e-mail

I commit to notify the Association of any changes to my personal data or to my status in regard to the Association in a timely manner. The Association commits to process my data in accordance with the current national and European regulations.